APPLY TO ENROL YOUR CHILD AT KOORANA PRIMARY SCHOOL
Families need to apply to enrol their children in a public school for 2023 if they are
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2023
- starting Pre-primary (first year of compulsory school) – 5 years old by 30 June 2023
- starting Year 7 (first year of secondary school)
- changing schools.
All children from Pre-primary to Year 12 are guaranteed a place at their local public school
For more information or to find your local school visit education.wa.edu.au.
Visit Koorana Primary School to enrol your child.
Applications for Kindergarten Enrolment 2024 are now open!
If you have a child born between 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020, you can now apply for Kindy 2024.
The Hello Kindergarten booklet provides information to families on what to expect when their child starts Kindergarten.
Say Hello to School, A reading book for Aboriginal families.
Student documentation required upon enrolment:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application)
- Proof of Residence eg: Utility bill or Council rates with current address
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/online-help/medicare/getting-your-immunisation-history-statement-using-your-medicare-online-account
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
Other forms required to be completed upon enrolment