School Vision, Values & Purpose
Our School Vision:
To promote a ‘can do’ attitude, building from individual strengths so that each child achieves their full potential to contribute as active members of their community.
At Koorana ESC our staff embody the Department of Education’s values of learning, excellence, equity, care, integrity and respect.
- We have high expectations for our students
- We focus on strengths and abilities.
- We ensure that our students, parents and community feel valued, included and have a voice.
Our students have courage to try new things, take on challenges and show determination and perseverance, so they reach their full potential.
Our students show respect for themselves, for others and for the environment.
Our students engage with, feel supported by, and are connected to their community.
For each student;
- To have an effective communication system
- To self-regulate and be resilient in preparation for high school
- To be enthusiastic and motivated to achieve
- To have confidence to participate as an individual or part of a group
- To continuously build skills towards self-reliance and independence
Koorana Kids Can!