APPLY TO ENROL YOUR CHILD AT KOORANA PRIMARY SCHOOL
Families need to apply to enrol their children in a public school for 2022 if they are:
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2022
- starting Pre-primary (first year of compulsory school) – 5 years old by 30 June 2022
- starting Year 7 (first year of secondary school)
- changing schools.
All children from Pre-primary to Year 12 are guaranteed a place at their local public school
For more information or to find your local school visit education.wa.edu.au.
Visit Koorana Primary School to enrol your child.
Student documentation required upon enrolment:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application)
- Proof of Residence eg: Utility bill or Council rates with current address
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/online-help/medicare/getting-your-immunisation-history-statement-using-your-medicare-online-account
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
Other forms required to be completed upon enrolment