APPLY TO ENROL YOUR CHILD AT KOORANA EDUCATION SUPPORT CENTRE.
Students with a disability can apply to enrol in Education Support Centres.
Families wanting to enrol their child at Koorana ESC must complete an Expression of Interest or call the school on 9523 7999.
A school tour can be arranged for you and your child to explore our school, meet staff and students and experience our school community.
Enrolment involves an interview with the principal and depends on availability. Once a position has been offered, enrolment forms can be completed and submitted to the school
Families need to apply to enrol their children in a public school for 2023 if they are
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2023
- starting Pre-primary (first year of compulsory school) – 5 years old by 30 June 2023
- starting Year 7 (first year of secondary school)
- changing schools.
All children from Pre-primary to Year 12 are guaranteed a place at their local public school
For more information or to find your local school visit education.wa.edu.au.
Visit Koorana Primary School to enrol your child.
Applications for Kindergarten Enrolment 2024 are now open!
If you have a child born between 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020, you can now apply for Kindy 2024.
Student documentation required upon enrolment:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application)
- Proof of Residence eg: Utility bill or Council rates with current address
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/online-help/medicare/getting-your-immunisation-history-statement-using-your-medicare-online-account
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.